Friday, June 6, 2008

hey all! this is from spence this past week! enjoy!
Hello everyone. I don’t have alot of time to write this week but i just wanted to let you all know that i am doing great. I love being a missionary. I love the people. We fould a really good family that is going to get baptised. I also have to say that it is a family of like 20 people. So we are going to save them all. I love bringing people unto the Lord. You are all amazing people. I love you all and you have made a big difference in my life. Well i'll get you all a bigger letter next week but just so you know that i havn’t forgot you all. I love you and i hope that you all have a great day.
spence

1 comment:

The Reeder Raiders said...

Hello Spencer
It is great to see that you have a blog. Hope that you have brought a lot of joy and happiness to all that have got to know you. I miss you and hope to see you when you get home. Maybe at the 2009 Anderson Army reunion.
Love you,
(Cousin) Lori